The Residency is located in the centre of Seminyak. It is the next town north of Legian. The atmosphere is much more sophisticated and laid-back than Kuta, and the beach in particular is quieter during the day.
Seminyak is the high-end spa and boutique shopping capital of Bali. Nowhere is the upscaling of Bali in recent years more obvious than here. It is hard to imagine that only ten years ago this was a distinctly separate village, and something of a backwater. Development has occurred at an astonishing pace, and as well as absorbing all green space which formerly separated Seminyak from Legian, it is now almost impossible to determine where Seminyak ends and the nearby villages of Petitenget, Umalas and Kerobokan begin. This certainly has its downside, and the whole district has become very congested. Update for 2013 new road works have been completed and traffic has been reduced by as much as 50% from south to north. 3pm to 6pm is still a time you need to avoid travelling.
Minggu Villas offers each Artists-in-residence:
- private bedroom with bathroom
Minggu Villas offers a common area to our Artists-in-residence:
- a fully equipped American kitchen
- a dining table
- an open area including a lounge sofa
- a tv room with hi-fi home theatre compatible with both DVD and Audio-In Cable and 45” flat TV screen and Bar-fridge
- a guests bathroom
- a staff area to store tools and works
- a swimming pool which includes an eight seats built in jacuzzi
- a private sauna and a private gym
The NOA NOA Art Residency decided to collaborate with one of the most particular place in Bali, “the Jungle”, to host the Artist-in-residency during their working days.
Jungle is placed near vast rice fields and brilliant green plants, so our Artist-in-residency can immerse themselves into nature producing their art works.
Jungle offers our Artists-in-residence a big equipped area with:
- 150 square metres
- restaurant service
- bar service
To visit the Artist’s Studio click the image below:
The NOA NOA Art Residency offers our Artists-in-residence:
- daily breakfast
- daily cleaning and final cleaning
- computer stations
- bikes and/or motorbikes
- local transport from and to Denpasar airport
- Residency coordinator
- a cheque of 500 EUROS (five hundred EUROS) as refund of expenses (lunch/dinner) to each Artists-in-residence
The NOA NOA Art Residency residents are not permitted to host overnight guests in their apartment.
The NOA NOA Art Residency is unable to accommodate guests, children, or pets.